3.20.2020

Things to do while in quarantine or shelter-in-place #8: War room prayers for mom


War room prayers for the weary mom from The Modern Mary. Enough said. 


The storm is on the horizon but the waters remain calm. 



Excerpted from The Modern Mary's blog, here are the verses she calls out. She does provide a prayer for each on the blog. I shared one.

Psalm 119:28

“My soul is weary with sorrow; strengthen me according to your word.”
“Oh Father, I am so weary. I am weak from trying to hold everything up with my own strength. Forgive me, Lord, for not giving my struggles to you. Hold me up, Father, and remind me of your Truth. Amen.”

Psalm 61:2

“From the ends of the earth, I cry to you for help when my heart is overwhelmed. Lead me to the towering rock of safety,”

Philippians 4:6-7

“Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”

1 Peter 5:10

“And after you have suffered for a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to His eternal glory in Christ, will Himself restore you, secure you, strengthen you, and establish you.”

Isaiah 46:4

“Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you.”
Deuteronomy 1:31
“And in the wilderness where you saw how the LORD your God carried you, just as a man carries his son, in all the way which you have walked until you came to this place.”

Psalm 55:22

“Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken.”

Until next time!

No comments:

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |