10.05.2012

Happy World Card Making Day...or Weekend!



Let the fun begin!
Happy World Card Making Day....or Weekend! 

Since I have a short tether from my home office this weekend for work, I will also be able to participate in this year's online festivities for WCMD. 

I have plenty - PLENTY - of paper and inks to keep me busy all weekend. Some of the girls on the WOW! Design Team are also sharing in the fun. Don't forget to check out our blog for fun giveaways!

I will also be keeping the page activity here going all weekend long. Might as well..I'm online, I need content on the blog, and I'm feeling crafty!

By the end of the weekend, here are the Top 3 Cards I must create: 

1. a Thank You card
2. a Hero Card for OWH (Support & Thank our Troops)
3. a Sentiment Card (only words)

Come back and see how I'm doing. You can also follow my progress @Chilispice on Twitter and see the trends we're following by adding #worldcardmakingday to any post. 
Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |