10.29.2012

From 50 Shades of Gray...comes an Invitation

The WOW! design team blog post for October was themed "50 Shades of Gray". You may or may not be familiar with a popular book series called “Shades of Grey”. It has climbed best seller lists across the country.  I haven’t read the series myself, but I liked the title and the book covers. The idea of using Shades of Gray (the color) was further defined in my head when I saw Erika’s layout last month. She did it all in different grays. 

Inspired by a Stampin' Up project at www.myhappyplace.typepad.com, I put together this invitation. A square slip and wine charm (to be brought to the event) will sit inside this dainty box. Of course, these particular invitations need to be hand delivered. 


 



Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |