10.06.2012

A little WOW - Card #2 for World Card Making Day

I really think World Card Making Day should be a weekend event. And last weekend should have been like a prep period. :D

There are so many inspirational cards and designers out there on Pinterest, on Blogs, in local scrapbook stores, and among friends. There isn't enough time in 24 hours to get past the tip of the iceberg.

Particularly when you have to work and run the kids around town!

So....drum roll....card #2 finally. Simple - matted card stock, Stampin' Up "Confetti" stamp, Copic marker in Ice Mint and Sherbert WOW! Embossing Powders for the sentiment and on the butterflies. My sentiment is crooked, I know. It wasn't a clear stamp, and I remembered why I don't work well with those.


I did also manage to tape down this card's elements. There's no sentiment yet on the outside or on the inside. I have a few ideas, but what do you think this card should say? 



Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |