3.15.2012

Vintage 1928 - Inspired by The Fairmont Olympic Hotel in Seattle

Over the weekend, my design team hosted a blog post over at WOW! Embossing Powders.  I happened to be on a relaxing weekend getaway with my adorable hubby. We stayed at the beautiful Fairmont Olympic Hotel. It's a historical landmark known as The Georgian with incredible Italian Renaissance architecture and beautiful antique furniture. I was so inspired by the elegant features of the hotel and the grains of the antique woods in browns and yellows. Maybe it was the hotel as my muse or the ability to relax and let the creativity flow, but I had to create!

What I have to share with you today is an elegant 6x6in card using one of our newest stamp sets at WOW! called Vintage 1928. 


You'll see more Seattle-weekend-inspired artwork on my blog over the next few weeks. Tell me what you think or where you find unexpected inspiration.



Product List:
- WOW! Embossing Powders: WOW! Metallic Gold Rich Pale Regular, Black Glitter
- WOW! Stamp set, Basically Bare, Authentique Patterned Papers, Paper Roses, Die Cut - PaperTreyInk, Marth Sewart Punch, Black Gel Dots from Fiskars

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |