3.28.2012

Etsy Wish List

I haven't had much time to craft this last week, so I'm turning to others. I've come up with an Etsy Wish List.

Here's what I love about Etsy.
1. It generally allows me to participate in Project 3/50 (see my blinkie on the right nav). Basically, I'm supporting the small business owner.
2. I love "one of a kind" and Unique. I love the compliments and the idea that there isn't much "mass production" behind most items.
3. It's like eBay but for Crafters. I love eBay and I love crafting. It's like PB&J.
4. I like the prices. True artisan work is priceless. Etsy is affordable.
5. I like the talent that shines through each item. It's so amazing and inspiring to see all this fantastic talent in the world.
6. I like the extension of window shopping into a compact, on-the-go, at my pace and anytime medium.
7. I like the thank you notes I get when I buy something. So vintage hospitality!
8. I like the shop names.
9. I like the photos/staging of items.
10. I like shopping.

Here are some of the items I'm adding to my wish list.

A. There are actually 3 items I've fave'd at this shop, justatouchoftlc.
20 x 30  Jeremiah  29: 11 Large Original Mixed media collage on canvas.

B. Oh, yes, another bag. This one by luckycann. Of course, I could do more than just this lemon chiffon.
CARSON in LemonChiffon // Everyday Canvas Bag handmade by Luckycann // Sale

C. I made a case for my Nook, but not in felt. This one is for a Kindle, but I'm going to ask if measurements can be slightly modified if needed for my Nook tablet...because how cute is felt toast?!
Handmade Felt Kindle Case - Kindle 3 Cover - Kindle Fire Case - Kindle Touch Cover - Nook Case - Kindle Felt Sleeve - " Pink Toast " Design


D. Need to play dress up with neice. Must also borrow this headpiece from her. :)
mademoiselle silk bow rosette headband with feathers

E. That reminds me, I need a Fascinator to wear to my next fundraiser in a few weeks. How about one of these?

Peacock Feather Fantasy Wedding Headpiece Comb Clip Fascinator-MADE TO ORDER

Feather Bridal Fascinator, Bridal Fascinator, Fascinator, Hair Clip, Bridal Headpiece, Wedding Veil, Bridal Veil- Rock On x 2


Well....it's just a start of a wish list. There's more browsing to be had another time.
Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |