3.13.2012

Oops - Excuses for Not Blogging

Has it really been over a month since my last post?! Wow. I kind of suck at this. Well, room for improvement.

Should I even make promises about a series of posts I'm planning to do, or recipes, tutorials and projects I'll post? No...seems like I am setting myself up for hot pants on fire.

How about I just show you a thank you card I made last week? It was for my friend, Shelley, for taking me out as her side kick on an off-roading trek in Hollister Hills. It was fun, exciting, totally a boys-against-girls type of event all in good fun.

What I love is that I made this card without too much thought, and I love how it turned out. It made me feel like maybe I haven't lost my Mojo. It's just buried under all these "things to do urgently and right now as in yesterday".


 
Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |