2.23.2016

Shaker Challenge at SSS

This week's challenge at Simon Says Stamp was a shaker card. That is right up my alley!

Sometimes you have a uber cool design in your mind's eye and sometimes you can execute it flawlessly. Sometimes you get it mostly right. That was this time.  I had just an hour (a whole hour!) to make this card for a birthday party on the same day. I envisioned larger gears, but didn't think about the fact that I was making an A2 card. Duh. My own gears were a bit off I guess.

In the end, I was pretty happy with "mostly" right. The elements came together as I wanted even if the size of the shaker was smaller than I had wanted, and I couldn't fit all my uber cool Papergloss sequin mix in the shaker.






I love the way Wow Embossing Powder's ultra high gold melts so thick and smooth!








1 comment:

Mandy said...

Fabulous card Jen! Super cute and so many lovely elements to look at.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |